For a limited time, you can download or order a free copy of a guide from Consumer Reports on Medicare under the Affordable Care Act of 2010.
The guide, titled Medicare: 6 things you need to know now is available by clicking here.
The guide includes information on:
- what you need to know before signing up for Medicare
- prescription drug discounts now available for those in the Medicare “doughnut hole”
- coverage options for certain preventive services, such as flu shots, wellness visits, mammograms, and prostate cancer screenings
- new enrollment period dates
- contact information for agencies