- Can I protect assets for my heirs?
- How can I avoid court and family disputes?
- How can I set up a trust?
- Is it true that “probate” costs a lot? Should I avoid probate?
- If I have no children or trustworthy people in my life, who can I appoint as my agent or executor?
- What is Medicaid Planning?
Pennsylvania has temporarily authorized notary publics to notarize documents using a state-approved audio-visual connection, rather than in person. Pennsylvania Act 15 of 2020, signed into law April 20, 2020, authorized this change and became effective on that date....
In the many powers of attorney I see in my line of work, one problem recurs over and over again. And it’s costing families tens of thousands, and even hundreds of thousands, of dollars in asset protection. The number one problem is inadequate gifting provisions. If...
If you need some clarity on what exactly a "durable power of attorney" is, and why it's important to have one, watch the short video below. Here I give you my thoughts on what can happen if you don't have power of attorney, and...