- Can I protect assets for my heirs?
- How can I avoid court and family disputes?
- How can I set up a trust?
- Is it true that “probate” costs a lot? Should I avoid probate?
- If I have no children or trustworthy people in my life, who can I appoint as my agent or executor?
- What is Medicaid Planning?
If you need some clarity on what exactly a "durable power of attorney" is, and why it's important to have one, watch the short video below. Here I give you my thoughts on what can happen if you don't have power of attorney, and...
Fundamental to the validity of any last will and testament is that the testator (person whose will it is, and who is signing the documents) had capacity at the time of execution. By statute, a testator in Pennsylvania must be “of sound mind” to make a will. (20 Pa....
If you own individual retirement accounts (IRAs), and you’re past the magic age of 70½, you may already be thinking about taking your required minimum distribution for 2017. Which account do you take it from, if you have more than one? By law, you can take your...