Certified Expert Elder Law Attorney Andrew Sykes Shares …
If You’re in a Nursing Home,
Do You Qualify for Medicaid or Not?
- Get this easy-to-follow guide, with worksheets that will walk you step-by-step to find out if you qualify for Medicaid RIGHT NOW.
- Find out the difference between exempt and countable assets.
- Learn how the state of Pennsylvania values your assets (so that you can value them the exact same way).
- Calculate the amount you’re allowed to keep, and the amount your spouse can keep.
- Calculate the value of your countable assets.
- Find out if you qualify now, or you’re close to qualifying, or not so close. Get advice for the best outcome in any situation.
Enter your name and email below to get your free guide immediately to your email
Andrew G. Sykes is a Certified Elder Law Attorney* who has practiced law in Pennsylvania since 1991 and has concentrated his practice in elder law for nearly 20 years.
He is the founder and Managing Attorney of Sykes Elder Law, LLC. In his Medicaid planning practice, Mr. Sykes designs successful asset protection plans for individuals and couples.