Qualify for Medicaid NOW!
A seminar for families in crisis
If someone in your family is spending down assets in a nursing home (or is about to), then this free seminar is for you. We will discuss the rules to qualify for Medicaid, while legally protecting as much in assets as possible. Topics include:
- Medicaid basics – how does someone qualify for Medicaid to pay for long-term care? What does Medicaid cover?
- “Exempt” assets – what assets don’t have to be spent down?
- “Exempt” transfers – what assets can be given away penalty-free?
- Spouse protection – ways to maximize asset and income protection for a spouse at home
- Ways to provide for other family members if there is no spouse
- Gifting – what gifts (transfers of money or property) are penalized? What gifts are not? How can gifting be used strategically to save assets?
- Timing – how spending down assets at just the right time can save you more money
…and much more.
If someone in your family:
- Recently entered a nursing home
- Is about to enter a nursing home, or
- Is spending down money in a nursing home
…you can’t afford to miss learning the little-known secrets of Medicaid planning.
Two Dates Available
Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 5:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 1, 2017 at 3:00 p.m.
Limited Seating, Advance Registration Required (Limit 2 per family)
Sykes Elder Law, LLC Resource & Education Center
615 Washington Road, Suite 303
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Registration for February 28, 2017
Andrew G. Sykes, a Certified Elder Law Attorney, has been a leading authority on Medicaid planning in Western Pennsylvania for more than 15 years. Sykes Elder Law has helped hundreds of individuals and families qualify for Medicaid while preserving assets.